[open-linguistics] LingHub and the LLOD cloud

John P. McCrae jmccrae at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Mar 26 12:44:43 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Apologies for not making the telco this morning.

As was discussed the LIDER project has now made its language resource
portal Linghub available at:

http://linghub.org

Please be aware that we are still developing the service and it can be
considered to be an 'alpha' version at the moment.

In addition, we have started to generate the LLOD cloud diagram at monthly
intervals and will host the diagram at a new portal at

http://linguistic-lod.org

This should enable us to track the now rapidly growing cloud and the new
interactive diagram allows different visualizations as well as
'click-through' to Linghub records.

We are also actively seeking content for this site, and if anyone has made
good introductory documents to topics related to LLOD, we would greatly
appreciate the contribution either by email or pull request
<https://github.com/liderproject/linguistic-lod>

Regards,
John