[open-linguistics] Ask-a-Ling service

Hedvig Skirgård hedvig.skirgard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 01:28:16 UTC 2015

That's super cool Damir. I have set up some places for people to ask
questions before, and I know that for example the MPI in Nijmegen have that
as a running project as well. This is probably more useful though, thanks!

/Hedvig

Sharing is caring, if you stumble across something you think I might find
interesting then send it my way. I do the same.

Please forgive me for any mistakes of orthography (especially Swedish and
French diacritics), I try to answer as fast as possible and sometimes that
results in less than optimal key board output.