[open-linguistics] Paper on progress of the OWLG Group

Christian Chiarcos chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Oct 8 14:30:31 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I think it might be a good idea to leave actual descriptions of the
respective events for the full paper and just to add a line here stating
that "the full paper will describe results and outcomes of the [WORKSHOPS,
SUMMER SCHOOLS and HACKATHONS]".

As for the MMoOn vocabulary, we may be able to mention it as an evolving
vocabulary for morphology, but we should focus on more established
vocabularies. What we might do is to give a list of recommended
vocabularies and schemas for different levels of linguistic description,
but not detail, then.

Best,
Christian

--