[open-linguistics] Paper on progress of the OWLG Group

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Oct 16 13:35:32 UTC 2015

Dear Christian,

> A list won't do that.

yes, that is why I suggested a table. A table normally contains
condensed information that helps people to get an overview of the
available things. Here are some examples:

- Table of Entity Linkers:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowledge_extraction#Tools
(please add yours by the way)

- Bettinas overview of repositories on page 10:
http://svn.aksw.org/papers/2014/ESWC_LingHub/public.pdf

Later we might submit this as a survey in the SWJ Journal, see e.g.
http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/system/files/swj773.pdf
(Also full of tables)

I would find it interesting to so have a table which compares different
OWL vocabularies useful for describing linguistic data.

All the best,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hellmann
AKSW/KILT research group
Insitute for Applied Informatics (InfAI) at University Leipzig
DBpedia Association
Events:
* *Oct 31st, 2015* Deadline for Quality Management of Semantic Web
Assets (Data, Services and Systems)
<http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/blog/call-papers-special-issue-quality-management-semantic-web-assets-data-services-and-systems>
Venha para a Alemanha como PhD: http://bis.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/csf
Projects: http://dbpedia.org, http://nlp2rdf.org,