[open-linguistics] Paper on progress of the OWLG Group

Christian Chiarcos chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Fri Oct 16 11:52:13 UTC 2015

> Yes, instead of text, we could do tables for events.Also for datasets,
> vocabularies, tools.

Well, it should be a reasonable paper in the end. As it does not describe
scientifically ground-breaking developments, but an overview over where we
see our community, it would be *essential* to give enough information to
help people looking for guideline and orientation, e.g., which
vocabularies are available for which purpose, which conference addresses
which audience, etc. A list won't do that.

For the abstract, we can do a list, but put in a sentence that the paper
will provide detailed descriptions.

Best,
Christian
--