[open-linguistics] Paper on progress of the OWLG Group

ANTONIO PAREJA LORA apareja at sip.ucm.es
Mon Oct 12 19:39:01 UTC 2015

Dear all,
        First, I would like to thank the main contributors of the paper -
it looks great to me ;-).
        Second, I made some editorial changes (written in bold and in red,
and leaving the previous text conveniently commented nearby, just in case).
In addition, I also fixed the alternance between Lider/LIDER to LIDER, and
changed the LLOD-LSA mentions to LLOD at LSA (I hope you do not mind).
        Third, I confirm that I will add the corresponding [short]
description of LLOD at LSA 2015 to the final paper.
        Finally, I have also added myself to the list of
authors/contributors.
        Best,
                          Antonio.