[open-linguistics] Linked Open Data and Endangered Languages

ANTONIO PAREJA LORA apareja at sip.ucm.es
Tue Oct 13 08:22:04 UTC 2015

Dear Ritesh,
        We addressed quite similar problems in the LLOD at LSA 2015 workshop
(Development of Linguistic Linked Open Data (LLOD) Resources for
Collaborative Data-Intensive Research in the Language Sciences - LSA Summer
Institute 2015, held in Chicago in July). You might want to have a look at
some of the slides published on the workshop website:
http://quijote.fdi.ucm.es:8084/LLOD-LSASummerWorkshop2015/Program.html. I
think they can be a nice starting point for you.
        Best,
                         Antonio.