[open-linguistics] Next telco: Fixing day and time

John McCrae john at mccr.ae
Fri Oct 23 13:49:05 UTC 2015

Hi Christian,

I would strongly prefer if we kept the OWLG telco on a monthly basis and
hold it next Thursday, even if you or other people cannot make the call.
This is an open forum for discussion and as long as some people are
available we can move the discussion forwards, this is a 'flat' group after
all and constantly postponing calls has caused difficulties in the past.

Also the 12th is no good for me.

Regards,
John