[open-linguistics] Next telco: Fixing day and time

Christian Chiarcos chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Fri Oct 23 20:12:24 UTC 2015

> I would strongly prefer if we kept the OWLG telco on a monthly basis and
> hold it next Thursday, even if you or other people cannot make the call.
> This is >an open forum for discussion and as long as some people are
> available we can move the discussion forwards, this is a 'flat' group
> after all and constantly >postponing calls has caused difficulties in
> the past.

I certainly won't object. But people should know as we need someone else
for the next telco to do the announcements, to moderate the telco, to
archive the current content of the etherpad and to update it for the
telco. That didn't work too well when I was away this spring. We need a
volunteer besides me, better two (previously, you and Andrea volunteered
to support telco organization, BTW ;)

Best,
Christian

mail: chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de