[open-linguistics] OWLG telco *today* 17:00 CET at Skype [was Re: Open Linguistics updates]

Christian Chiarcos chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Dec 20 09:21:45 UTC 2016

Dear all,

thank you all for participating in the telco poll. This is a bit on a
short notice, but in fact, *today* 17:00 CET was one of the preferred time
slots. I hope you can still make it.

In case you're not sure I have your skype contact, or you didn't
participate in the Doodle poll (http://doodle.com/poll/wx38auwh4nvptuw3)
please contact me (christian.chiarcos). I guess we will eventually use
hangouts for talking instead of skype (unless anyone objects), but I would
share the link via (skype) chat.

See you in the afternoon!
Christian

--