[open-linguistics] lemon api tutorial

Christian Chiarcos chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Jun 8 20:55:56 UTC 2016

Dear Alia,

the lemon API was meant to be used with the old (Monnet) lemon, and has
not been updated yet to OntoLex/lemon. Using the old API would not be
recommended. Normative information about OntoLex/lemon can be found under
https://www.w3.org/2016/05/ontolex/.

A number of colleagues do have converters that produce OntoLex/lemon, and
in case you don't want to write RDF data yourself (which isn't that
complicated, actually, as long as you stay with Turtle), it might be
possible to transform your data so that one of these converters can be
applied. However, we'd have to know what kind of data you're working with
to see whether this is possible.

Best regards,
Christian

--