[open-linguistics] lemon api tutorial

John McCrae john at mccr.ae
Thu Jun 9 09:28:24 UTC 2016

Hello Alia,

As Christian summarized, the Lemon API applies only to the Monnet version
of the API. It has been our experience that lemon is best treated using a
standard RDF library such as Jena <https://jena.apache.org/> or a specific
API such as for WordNets <https://github.com/jmccrae/gwn-scala-api>. There
is still extensive documentation on the Lemon API here
http://monnetproject.github.io/lemon.api/ as well as description of the
lemon model of both the old version (http://lemon-model.net/learn/learn.html)
and the W3C vocabulary that replaces it (https://www.w3.org/2016/05/ontolex/
).

Regards,
John

PS. As Christian points out we need a converter from Monnet Lemon to W3C
Ontolex Lemon... I will try and work on that.