[open-linguistics] Open Access Grants Manager

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian.nordhoff at glottotopia.de
Thu Jan 12 13:29:21 UTC 2017

Dear all,
you might find the following job offer interesting:

Open Access Grants Manager
http://www.arcadiafund.org.uk/about-arcadia/recruitment.aspx

We have decided to expand our open access programme and want to recruit
a senior manager to lead its development and delivery. We are looking
for someone with an activist’s ambitions, a digital librarian’s
knowledge and skills and a politician’s tactics. The successful
candidate would be responsible for developing our policy approach and
identifying new opportunities, where our funding could make an impact on
open access across the world.

The deadline for applications is 3 February 2017.

Best wishes
Sebastian