[open-linguistics] Developing a consolidated LOD vocabulary for linguistic annotations

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Wed Jan 29 10:31:03 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I'm forwarding another post on the topic by Sebastian Hellmann that didn't
seem to get properly delivered when he sent it himself. I also CC to the
new open linguistics mailing list (as a test, basically). Details about the
new mailing list and the open linguistics forum coming later today.

Best,
Christian