[open-literature] Minutes of last Skype Conference

Open Shakespeare open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Wed Aug 4 11:42:01 UTC 2010

Dear All,

As you may of guessed, I have some time off today so am filling your
inboxes with the latest on Open Shakespeare.Here is the list of things
to do generated during the Skype conference on Saturday.

Improve website architecture
Launch competition (illustrations for OS editions? Best introduciton to Hamlet?)
Members' login
Contact school
User identification for annotation
Tags for annotations
Link twitter and blog
Do 50 WOTDs
Start subscription for OS editions
Assemble at least 1 introduction per play
Full set of how to documentation
Competition
Upload V&A introduction
Establish parameters for introductions
Upgrade to wordpress 3.0
  * Do an export (backup) first ...

I will now create tickets for many of the things listed here over at
http://knowledgeforge.net/shakespeare/trac/roadmap

Do visit to see how we are getting on, and, if you are capable of
taking on any of these tasks, do volunteer!

James

--
OPEN SHAKESPEARE
'The Marriage of Text and Technology'