[open-literature] Meeting Results

James Harriman-Smith jh570 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 3 20:29:51 UTC 2010

Good evening,

Below are the results of this afternoon's Open Shakespeare meeting. Slightly
more detailed notes, as well as a space to write collaborative about the
project can be found here: http://pad.okfn.org/openshakespeare. This link
can also be found on the 'team' section of the blog.

The meeting resulted in the following actions:
( Hazel, Rachel, and Florence: I shall write to you separately - we would
really like you to get involved with writing Word of the Day/Week articles,
as well as finishing off the introductions)

ACTIONS
(JHS = James Harriman-Smith; JB = Jack Belloli; LF = Lottie Fenby; RP =
Rufus Pollock)

  * JHS: Cam Open Shakespeare Meetup email - post to list
  * JHS: Establish contact with new volunteers and assign them tasks
  * JHS: Ping Cybero
 *  JHS: Alter Google form
  * JHS: add sheet to volunteering form/sheet with list of active people
(e.g. for use in email about word of the month)
  * JHS: to coordinate Word of the Day (JB to start doing some)
  * JB: Doodle poll for summer Skype sessions
  * JB: email list over IE brokenness
  * JB: Blurb for schools + send to school contacts
  * JB: blog post about word of day
  * LF: style guide, instructions for authors and editors
  * LF: about page (photos, photos!)

If I've missed anything, do post a correction to the list.

Best wishes,

James