[open-literature] Coordination: Word of the Week and OS Address Book

Open Shakespeare open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Fri Jun 4 09:02:43 UTC 2010

Good Morning,

I've set up a word of the week spreadsheet, which can be found as part
of the Open Shakespeare Plans google document
(http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aon3JiuouxLUdGdwb01RcDIxWnU3NnV1cF9PbGx5N3c&hl=en),
if you would like to do one, do sign up - and check that no one else
has taken the word already! (I've entered all previous articles into
the spreadsheet). There is now also a second sheet to the Plans
document where we would like everyone who considers themselves an
active member of the project to note their name and email address,
thus hopefully facilitating conversation amongst us all.

Looking forward to seeing lots of new blog posts soon! If you're not
sure how to post to the blog, let me know,

James

--
OPEN SHAKESPEARE
'The Marriage of Text and Technology'