[open-literature] Open Shakespeare Meet-Up

Open Shakespeare open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Fri Jun 4 09:23:50 UTC 2010

Me again,

I posted this to the graduate union, and to the English Faculty list
coordinator, Florence. If anyone can pass it on to their college
lists, please do.

GET INVOLVED WITH OPEN SHAKESPEARE
3pm, 14th June 2010
Emmanuel Fellows' Garden
Strawberries and Refreshment Provided

What do you get if you cross Shakespeare and Wikipedia? Curious to find out?
On our website you can annotate any Shakespeare text, and share those
annotations with the world. Over time we hope to build up a
collaborative, open-source collection of essays, introductions, and
annotations that will represent the response of the internet
generation to Shakespeare, and be a useful, and constantly evolving,
tool to students of literature all over the world.
We are looking for volunteers from any background, no matter what your
level of knowledge about Shakespeare or area of particular interest.
The project need not stop at Shakespeare. We are poised to expand our
website to Open Literature in the future.

Come to the garden party to find out more, or contact
open-shakespeare at okfn.org or visit the 'Get involved' area of our
website, http://openshakespeare.org/get-involved/

James

--