[open-literature] Blog Overhaul
jh570 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Jun 5 20:27:02 UTC 2010
I've just been working on the blog. As some of you may be aware, there is
now a new blog post, and, further to this, I have rearranged and amalgamated
some of the pages into 5 simple headings:
1. What is Open Shakespeare? - this combines the FAQ, and About sections of
before under three headings: 'Project Aims', 'Project Rationale', and
2. How do I use Open Shakespeare? - a new section, this explains annotation,
and indicates the other capabilities of the website.
3. Get involved - largely unchanged: the google form now asks for the
form-filler's name, and have moved the 'Donate' to OKFN link here.
4. Team - still the useful collection links it always was
5. 'The Marriage of Text and Technology' - this is the text of my paper at
OKCON on the genesis and future of Open Shakespeare, now with hyperlinks.
What do people think of the new arrangement? Have I missed anything?
Also, could someone tell me how to type bullet points in HTML? Despite my
best efforts, those in the 'What is Open Shakespeare?' section stubbornly
remain as asterisks...
Have a good evening,
P.S. Since the meeting on Thursday, we have had 3 new volunteers!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the open-literature