[open-literature] Open Letters work

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Sun May 16 17:02:12 UTC 2010

Afternoon,

I've been working on the open letters code and have added / changed a bit.

I've added basic templating to the letters, created html indexes,
created rdf versions of the letters, correspondents and an endpoint. The
endpoint has been validated against the W3 rdf validator but work
remains to be done on url rewriting to tidy the urls up (the validator
doesn't appear to have an issue with the current ones but it would be
good to tidy them up). I've hidden the timeline until it is written,
added a page for the schema for the purl link to refer to.

I've registered http://purl.org/letter which currently points to the
opencorrespondence.org site (until the latest changes go live and I'll
alter it to point to the correct page).

I still need to write a "get-involved" page, tidy up the parser
(especially for the textReferred elements) and do the url rewrites but
hopefully the project should now have enough for some experimentation
when its downloaded and run. The PHP end point will be updated in due
course.

Rufus: can you update the current site with this version? Its a little
less "interimy".

All best,
Iain