[open-literature] Further work on openletters / opencorrespondence.org

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Wed May 5 10:44:42 UTC 2010

Morning,

I've been doing some work to create an initial export of all the letters
in RDF using letters, FOAF, Dublin Core and OWL for the dates. Before I
go much further, I'd be grateful for some eyes to look at it and make
sure that it is correct (as this is my first go at creating RDF). You
should be able to get it from /data/endpoint .

I need to do more work on proper names at the moment but it does output
a graph of author, correspondent, date and the beginnings of referred texts.

Which reminds me. I've just gone to the trac instance to start making a
todo list public but I get:

Internal Server Error

TracError: IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/kforge/knowledgeforge.net/var/project_data/letters/trac/434/VERSION'

Whilst trac is down, can we use this or the help list as a brief bug
notification or do folks want to mail me directly and I'll post it on a
website.

I've also begun the process of registering purl.org/letter to refer to
the letter schema addons. I'll complete it once I've had the domain
accepted by the maintainers.

As a sidenote, I'm aiming to get into a routine of doing an update every
second week starting May 15th with doing bits and pieces here and there
in between as I'm trying to finish rewriting my book (having had a
meeting with an agent yesterday and I really want to get it ready now).

All best,

Iain