[open-literature] More Volunteers for Open Shakespeare

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri May 7 13:24:32 UTC 2010

On 6 May 2010 20:47, James Harriman-Smith <jh570 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Evening all,
>
> Open Shakespeare is slowly growing, and has attracted a few new volunteers
> recently, who have been writing and editing introductions under my vague
> supervision.

That's great, I've already seen one up for Two Gentlemen of Verona (hurrah!):

<http://www.openshakespeare.org/work/info/two_gentlemen_of_verona>

> Unfortunately, I'm getting a little swamped with work at the moment, and
> have just received notification of a programmer signalling his interest in
> our work via the online form. Would anyone be able to get in touch with him
> for me, and give him some direction on how he could help us? Not only do I
> not have the time, but I don't really have the expertise either.

I'll happily take this on :)

BTW, though I know it is exam term, perhaps it would still be worth
having tea and cake at 37 Panton Street -- not to plan anything but
just to catch (and for everyone to have a chance to look at those nice
new cloth bound open shakespeare editions ...)

> His contact details can be found on the spreadsheet that the google form
> feeds, accessible here:
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/ver?key=tmwO29f8sfYVwTwNO-Mm5Cw&t=1272819470871000&pt=1272819450871000&diffWidget=true&s=AJVazbXApMEcJJjCDvNFETWidqrJHV3j3w&pli=1

Great. BTW: I hope that isn't publicly accessible :)

Rufus