[open-literature] Open Shakespeare Meetup: this Sunday (14th Nov) 3pm

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Nov 13 14:40:35 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Just a reminder that our regular bi-weekly meeting is 3pm this Sunday
(deferred from last week) at the usual 37 Panton Street location. In
keeping with tradition cake (plus tea) will be provided!

I've included actions from the last meeting below.

Look forward to seeing people then. (If you want to join via skype
please email open-shakespeare at okfn.org)

Rufus

== Actions from Last Meeting

  * (Nearly there!) RP + NS: getting annotation working!
  * DONE: JHS + RP: Annotation: getting started
  * DONE: JHS: Wordpress: /help page (contents of current guide or
start a fresh?)
  * HG: you might look at the look of site and frontpage
    * Source images:
http://knowledgeforge.net/shakespeare/shkspr/file/tip/shksprdata/img/
  * JB: 2x Word of the days
  * JB: talk with colleagues at Christs esp. re shakespeare and art
  * JHS: write a short post giving evidence and source for main moby texts ...