[open-literature] Kickstarter and Open Shakespeare Edition

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Nov 8 14:06:34 UTC 2010

Great idea! Can you definitely do Kickstarter outside the US?

Crucially I would also add the production of nice electronic versions
for e-book readers (Kindle, etc) and mobile devices. Then people
contributing will be able to have a lovely illustrated, nicely laid
out edition to read on their device. We should also apply for ISBNs,
and list free ebook editions on Amazon so they are easy to find.