[open-literature] [foaf-dev] Fwd: [pedantic-web] Open Correspondence RDF

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Fri Nov 5 14:21:23 UTC 2010

You're absolutely correct re: the addition of historical linked data
giving substance to the correspondence network. As per the discussions
that we' ve been having today, I'm more than open to extending
opencorrespondence and creating more URIs to allow for linked data.

To date, I've been more focussed on completing what we have (with still
some work to do) than extending it. The source code for Open
Correspondence in a Mercurial repository at
http://knowledgeforge.net/letters/hg.

Iain