[open-literature] Next Open Shakespeare Meetup: 14th Nov 2010 (instead of 7th Nov)
rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Nov 5 13:18:18 UTC 2010
Unfortunately I've discovered I have to leave Cambridge this Sunday in
the early afternoon.
I therefore propose deferring for a week (so hold Sunday 14th). Hope
this sounds good with everyone (if anyone prefers to keep with this
w/e can still offer Panton Street as a location).
I'm also thinking that we might want to start expanding this meetups
into a general Cambridge 'Open Humanities', or 'Open Knowledge',
meetup. What would people think about this?
Finally, below I've included the actions from the last meeting.
== Actions from Last Meeting
* RP + NS: getting annotation working!
* DONE: JHS + RP: Annotation: getting started
* DONE: JHS: Wordpress: /help page (contents of current guide or
start a fresh?)
* HG: you might look at the look of site and frontpage
* Source images:
* JB: 2x Word of the days
* JB: talk with colleagues at Christs esp. re shakespeare and art
* JHS: write a short post giving evidence and source for main moby texts ...
More information about the open-literature