[open-literature] Big Problem with Open Shakespeare

James Harriman-Smith jh570 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 13 21:19:41 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I've just tried clicking on the "Works" link on the homepage, and all I get
is the 404 not found, albeit with a nice orange backdrop. Apparently,
openshakespeare.org/works is no longer valid. Obviously, this is a little
worrying...Any ideas where it's gone? Did we disable it, Rufus, when working
on the main page?

Also, we could do with a link to the annotation tool on the homepage...maybe
in the same box as the other links? Will add it myself, but thought we
should sort out the brokenness first.

Hope all's well,

James