[open-literature] Big Problem with Open Shakespeare

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Oct 13 23:20:44 UTC 2010

On 13 October 2010 22:19, James Harriman-Smith <jh570 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I've just tried clicking on the "Works" link on the homepage, and all I get
> is the 404 not found, albeit with a nice orange backdrop. Apparently,
> openshakespeare.org/works is no longer valid. Obviously, this is a little
> worrying...Any ideas where it's gone? Did we disable it, Rufus, when working
> on the main page?

Oh dear, somehow a typo crept in (I cannot believe I did not notice
this -- run the tests!, run the tests!) in the routing ('in' instead
of 'index'). Now all fixed.

> Also, we could do with a link to the annotation tool on the homepage...maybe
> in the same box as the other links? Will add it myself, but thought we
> should sort out the brokenness first.

Good idea. Also annoying the nice new front page I think may look a
bit broken in FF and IE8 (but works in chrome, IE6 and IE7).

Rufus

--
Open Knowledge Foundation