[open-literature] Open Correspondence site

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Fri Sep 3 18:03:50 UTC 2010

  Evening,

With some help from Rufus, a new set of letters has been loaded into the
opencorrespondence website which means that the complete Gutenberg set
of Dickens's letters is now available.

As an aside, I've also been working on some changes to the site to
improve the urls, set up the basics of search form (not full text yet,
I'm adding that as a new ticket) which deals with a few tickets
regarding urls and content negotiation. It is largely aimed at removing
the /data controller but I still need to do some further tests before
removing the controller (alhough I'm also tempted to try and create an
RDF end point and store there instead).

I'll try to upload the changes over the weekend (assuming I can get the
tests written and working).

All best,

Iain