[open-literature] Technical Questions

James Harriman-Smith jh570 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Sep 26 10:54:46 UTC 2010

Hi  everyone,

I've just finished a new word of the day article for OS, and was wondering
if it was possible to hyperlink to a specific point in the text of a play.
This would make hyperlinks on citations much more useful than they currently
are...

Also, I think the process by which introductions are pulled from the blog on
to the main site has some issues: both the Coriolanus and the Much Ado
introductions, despite being published a while back now, still do not appear
in the 'Works' section. Does anyone have any ideas why this could be?

Finally, I'm now back in Cambridge, and would love to start getting the OS
meetings up and running again. Currently Sundays and not Saturdays look good
this term, although I'm happy to do a week day if that's more convenient for
people. We should also think about recruiting some Freshers...

Best wishes,

James