[open-literature] Open Shakespeare - developments...

G.G. Belloli ggb24 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 21 09:29:59 UTC 2011

Hi all,

(1) First, some good news. Spoke to my former English teacher about the
project - she's teaching a Year 9 class 'Macbeth' next term and has agreed
to use the site as the basis for some lessons. She'll keep a 'teacher log'
for us of what she did and how it went. Would it be OK if she keeps in
touch via me?

(2) There was talk about doing another Faculty-based sprint early on this
term, possibly for 'Troilus and Cressida' to entice poor souls revising for
Part I English. Conscious it may be late notice now - but are people still
interested?

Have a good Easter,

Jack