[open-literature] P.S. Online Meet-Up

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Aug 29 10:45:16 UTC 2011

On 26 August 2011 10:34, James Harriman-Smith
<james.harriman-smith at cantab.net> wrote:
> I would like to organise an online meet up for Sunday 4th September 2011, at
> 3pm UK time, 4pm French time. A reminder will be sent out next week: do let
> me know if you are interested in participating and I will send Skype details
> if necessary.

Sounds good. What I suggest is booting a pad in the openliterature pad
space (e.g. named .../meeting-2011-09-04) where people can add their
names and also add agenda items.

Examples of pads like this for OpenSpending are here:
<http://wiki.openspending.org/Meetups>

Rufus