[open-literature] Pictures on Open Shakespeare

James Harriman-Smith jh570 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Feb 13 15:50:03 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Having more pictures would really spruce up the website, and lots can be
found at http://shakespearestaging.berkeley.edu/ Does anyone fancy hunting
down a few specimens?

As regards copyright, bear in mind that:
- Stuff from UB Shakespeare program can be used freely
- York Project images can be used but must be accredited
- Images from Furness Collection, U. Illinois, AHDS, Internet Shakespeare
Editions, V&A museum, etc. are only for educational use

Once you've picked some, drop me an email; I'll then confirm availability
with Hugh Richmond (who runs the site and gave me this information) and get
them up on Open Shakespeare.

Best wishes,

Jame