[open-literature] Annotation Sprint

James Harriman-Smith jh570 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 22:32:35 UTC 2011

Looks fantastic Rufus. Cheers for the update :-)

Also, Cambridge Student Radio has just emailed me requesting an interview
with us sometime over the weekend. I've emailed back saying that we'd be
delighted to talk about the project with them, and I await their choice of a
time.

Will keep you all updated,

James