[open-literature] Recorded Drama Society?

G.G. Belloli ggb24 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 20 19:52:03 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Thanks for the messages - the improvements are sounding great!

I was flicking through the programme while I was at the ADC's Taming of the
Shrew last night, and noted that one of the actors had mentioned his
involvement in several recordings of plays made for the 'educational
resource Open Shakespeare'. I know we'd made some links with this society,
but didn't realise things had developed to such an extent - can somebody
fill us in about how it's been going and when they'll end up on the site?
Just curious...

Ta,

Jack