[open-literature] Annotator Data

James Harriman-Smith jh570 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 20 06:30:32 UTC 2011

(Now posted on Open Literature)

Thanks, Nick, for offering to extract this data.
Rufus, I'll have an update on OS for the OKF blog later this week. I'm still
working on the programming: the computing service courses were quite useful,
and I'm now fairly proficient in HTML/CSS and starting to explore Java.

Meeting this Sunday? or is that a bit close to OKCon?