[open-literature] Open Shakespeare Bulletin

James Harriman-Smith jh570 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 24 20:08:15 UTC 2011

Evening all,

Term, and the academic year with it, is finally over in Cambridge now, which
hopefully means more progress with Open Shakespeare in the weeks to come. To
tide you over, I can offer yet another food-based word of the day:
http://openshakespeare.org/word/prune

Before I exhaust this culinary mine, does anyone else have suggestions for
these articles?

I also have one other request: being currently in the process of preparing
an update on Open Shakespeare for the OKF's main website, I wonder if anyone
has any feedback about things so far or ideas for the future that they would
like me to include?

Let me know, and have a good weekend,

James