[open-literature] Open Correspondence

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Fri Oct 21 17:39:11 UTC 2011

Hi James,

As per part of the Skype conversations that we've been having, I believe
I mentioned that I've been thinking about updating Open Correspondence.

I've pushed the current changes to the site but the new correspondent
tab is having some issues with performance. If it continues, I'll remove
the graphing that I put in though I probably won't do any major changes
now until Rufus and I have got the Textualise software working and port
it that. Hopefully that will be shortly but I'm away at the end of next
week which might delay matters.

All best

Iain