[open-literature] Open Literature Bulletin

James Harriman-Smith open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Sat Sep 3 08:08:25 UTC 2011

Morning everyone,

First of all, apologies for disappearing over the last week or so: I've just
moved into an apartment in France, and only got round to setting up the
internet once running water and a stable electricity supply were sorted.

Second, please don't forget the upcoming Open Literature Skype Chat at 3pm
British time. Send me an email with your Skype details if you want to
participate. If you cannot make it on the day, but nevertheless want to
contribute, please do leave your thoughts on the Open Literature Etherpad:

http://okfnpad.org/openliterature

James

P.S. Word of the Day will be returning, but at a slower rhythm that
previously, largely because of my new teaching post here in Lyon... Ideas
for words are, as ever, very welcome, as are other people's contributions.

--
James Harriman-Smith
Open Literature Working Group Coordinator