[open-literature] Panton Principles for Open Literature

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Sun Sep 18 15:23:19 UTC 2011

Hi James,

Hope that all is well.

I've added some comments to the Etherpad instance about how the Panton
Principles could be applied to open Literature. I think there is a
definition part of data or cultural works that needs to be worked on and
made more explicit.

I'm going through current projects and re-evaluating where they might
stand in the scheme of thing wrt the Open Data cookbook that Tim Davies
has and how we might interact with that to put up some concrete examples
of work and ideas as a follow up to some of the last meeting's
conversations. It is taking a bit longer than hoped as I've been really
busy at work.

For the next meeting, presumably in two weeks and assuming that you have
your timetable, would it be worth mooting about the next session of
Textcamp and seeing if we can tie it in with the Book Hackday?

All best,

Iain