[open-science-dev] Data Digitizer

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Thu Nov 10 16:55:35 UTC 2011

Hi Sam

I was involved (in a non-coding capacity), along with several others on the
open-science-dev list (cc'd).

Lucas, Nigini and others - have you been using the demo at all? Has anyone
made any further modifications? I know the code for the current version is
available on github https://github.com/okfn/datadigitizer and from what I
can see there haven't been any changes since soon after OKCon

If you have some use cases Sam, perhaps people on the mailing list would be
able to assist in developing it further?

Jenny