[open-science-dev] pyBossa - state of progress, plans

Nigini Abilio nigini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 22:02:49 UTC 2012

Hi Lucas.

I'm just back to work at PyBossa, exactly to port our TableTranscriber app
to it. You know that sometimes other university activities take more time
than planned, but Jey and I are finishing version one to show you. I wish
you can wait a couple of weeks more.

Can't promise you exactly when, but I'm working to return with our Friday
meetings.

Best regards.
Nigini Abilio Oliveira
www.nigini.com.br