[open-science-dev] pyBossa - state of progress, plans

Lucas Ferreira Mation lucasmation at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 21:10:32 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to know the state of progress of PyBossa, as this issue has
been silent since the London-CCC meeting. Has anyone been workin on it
recently or has plans to work on it in the near future?  Is the current
version already functioning, are we missing a lot (I was under the
impression that it was a little, but with theese things you never know)?
Should we look for funding/grant for a programmer to develop this to a
working state?

I´m asking because we need to decide if we invest more in the Bossa version
of the table transcription platform or in the PyBossa version.

regards
Lucas