[Open-science-nl] 4,5 April, Amsterdam: "Open Science Conference"

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:18:25 UTC 2016

Hi all,

there is a lot of interesting things going on around Open Science in
The Netherlands, with NL chairing the EC meetings right now. One thing
is this conference, where we should probably have a good presence.
There are about 300 places and you can pre-register. I guess this
means, they leave room for them to select people if more then 300
people register.

= Open Science Conference =
Expert or political meeting | Ministry of Education, Culture and Science

Date: 4 April 2016 - 5 April 2016
Location:Marine Etablissement Amsterdam (MEA)

Open Science is a key priority of the Dutch Presidency. The
Netherlands is committed to open access to scientific publications and
the best possible re-use of research data, and it would like to
accelerate the transition this requires.

More info and registration here:

http://english.eu2016.nl/latest/events/2016/04/04/open-science-conference

Grtz,

Egon