[Open-science-nl] Open (geo)Data Track FOSS4G 2016

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Sat Mar 5 23:49:48 UTC 2016

Dear Open (geo)Data enthusiasts, supporters and devotees,

Last year, the European geospatial community was inviting you to share
your work, ideas and views on open (geo)data at the FOSS4G Europe
[http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/]. If you were not able to attend, do
check the presentations online, a lot of ideas presented are still valid
[http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/Program].

But what is software without data? Not that much, so this time it is the
geospatial international community asking to see your work.

FOSS4G 2016 is the global free and open source software for geospatial
conference hosted by OSGeo and this year it's in Bonn, Germany! Thus, if
you want to visit Germany and meet one of the Open Source geospatial
world legends between 21 - 28 August, join in!

The Call for Submission is opened and will stay that way by 21st of March.

For other details, feel free to wander around the website
http://2016.foss4g.org

Stay in touch with us, follow our developments and ask your questions
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2016
email: info at foss4g2016.org

Best regards,