[Open-science-nl] Invitation for (informal) open science meetup

C.H.J. Hartgerink C.H.J.Hartgerink at uvt.nl
Wed Mar 15 14:19:50 UTC 2017

Dear Open Science practitioner,

March 31st is approaching fast. We are excited to see you all at the Open Science meetup and are curious to learn of your experiences in practicing open science. In case you really can not make it, please let us know. The current number of participants is 13 (max 30 can attend).

We appreciate you inviting one or more interested colleagues or ‘followers’ to get a diverse group at the meeting, hopefully crossing disciplines. Please pass on the invitation or share it through social media using the link to the original invitation:

https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/open-science-nl/2017-February/000042.html

Many thanks

Chris Hartgerink, Bianca Kramer, Jeroen Bosman