[Open-science-nl] Fwd: [open-science] Science Source proposal

Gareth O'Neill - Eurodoc gareth.oneill at eurodoc.net
Sun Feb 18 13:06:37 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I am very interested in hearing more about this from the perspective of
Eurodoc and our associations.

Would it be possible to organise a Skype meeting soon with some of the
people behind the initiative?

All the best,

---

Gareth O'Neill
President
European Council of Doctoral Candidates and Junior Researchers
<+31%206%2051%2000%2031%2075>
<http://www.eurodoc.net>

<+31%206%2051%2000%2031%2075>@gtoneill <https://twitter.com/gtoneill>
+31 (0)6 51 00 31 75 <+31%206%2051%2000%2031%2075>
gareth.oneill at eurodoc.net
http://www.eurodoc.net