[open-science-ox] Oxford Open Science discusses 'Publishing Models of the Future', Wed 27 Jun, 7pm

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Thu Jun 21 08:01:27 UTC 2012

Hi All Just a reminder about next week's discussion, I hope many of you can
make it along with your ideas for how scholarly publishing should look
going forward! Things are changing in the UK with the recent publication of
the FInch Report and RCUK draft Open Access policy, but besides access
we'll be discussing peer review models, publishing platforms, what counts
as a publication and many more topics of direct relevance to researchers
putting out papers.

I look forward to seeing you there and encourage you to spread the word to
any colleagues or friends who might be interested!

Best wishes

Jenny

Publishing Models of the Future