[open-science-ox] Oxford Open Science needs you!

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:33:48 UTC 2014

Hi All

Some of you may know that I recently moved to Cambridge and while I'm happy
to continue organising from afar for a while it would be great to get a
small team in Oxford to spread the workload - which is minimal!

Iain and Raz at OeRC are already active in organising and book the room and
assist with advertising, this leaves a bit of coordination work in inviting
speakers or arranging topics and posting on Facebook/Twitter/Email/Meetup.
Max 2-4 hours a month plus attending the event.

If you would be interested to help at all, please get in touch with me. If
4 people volunteer that gives each person 3 meetings to organise over a
year and you get final say on the topics, so it comes with some benefits!

Thanks everyone and keep an eye out for the library hackday which is
replacing the November Oxford Open Science, it'll be advertised here very
soon.

Jenny