[open-science] US Congress considering bill to restrict NIH open access publication

Mike Chelen mike at opensci.info
Sat Sep 20 13:05:57 UTC 2008

Thanks for the links, here is one more bit of coverage that includes
some helpful info on the members of the committees:
http://openaccessday.org/2008/09/18/nih-mandate-under-attack-we-need-your-help-by-924/
Interesting to hear it will not have a chance of action for some time,
hopefully we can use that interval to spread awareness and gather
enough opinion to affect that of the representatives :)